Updated HTML5 games website

oomfr

Hi Everyone,

I just updated my website here - https://www.oomfr.com/

My goal is to utilize HTML5 game technology as a way to distribute discounts and coupons. This forum was very helpful to find some HTML5 games to license. I will definitely be looking to license more HTML5 games in the future, once i breakeven. I am looking for the support of the vibrant HTML5 game community that i found here.

Just visiting my website will definitely go a long way. Also other things like sharing with friends and family will also help.

Any feedback is also welcome.

Best,

Oomfr

Screen Shot 2017-01-05 at 7.23.21 AM.png

Screen Shot 2017-01-05 at 7.42.45 AM.png

4 hours ago, Jochen said:

Cool page. 

I'm very interested how you will do this / how this will work.

Thanks! Really appreciate your feedback.

Here's how the "My Playlist" page works(note that this is only applicable once you are registered or logged in):

You can select the stores you like to receive discounts in your country (currently have only us and uk stores but will expand to more countries later)

Then you can play the HTML5 games, and discounts will be randomly allocated to you based on your preferred stores(there's actually a more complicated algorithm used for discount allocation).

All allocated discounts are saved for your use in "My Coupons" page, and you also can discard any discounts you don't want after the game.

Without logging in, you can play the games and you can also get discounts from the Coupons page, but you won't be able to save the discounts without logging in or signing up.

Screen Shot 2017-01-05 at 8.34.52 PM.png