erich

9 new phaser games

7 posts in this topic

Hi Everyone

I have just lauched my new website http://html5gamer.mobi

It has 9 new phaser games that I created with the phaser framework, I'm just looking for some feedback on what people think of the games / website

You can play the games in your browser or through the play store.

Any feedback is appreciated, thanks in advance

Eric

Indie_Game_Designer_Mobile_Game_Apps_Developer_Dublin_Ireland_html5gamer.mobi_-_2016-12-17_15.34.59.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just wanted to say that's a fantastic site. Have you really only been learning for 12 months?

Do you have any plans to monetize the site itself, or are you just planning to make money from the games themselves?

erich likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Matt_MyAppIncome said:

Just wanted to say that's a fantastic site. Have you really only been learning for 12 months?

Do you have any plans to monetize the site itself, or are you just planning to make money from the games themselves?

Thanks Matt !

Yep 12 months so far, I am a web designer by trade so I have learnt Phaser in my spare time through online books and especially the zenva course.

At present I'm still just learning but my overall aim will be to licence games as I get better tthroughout the year.

Eric

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

wow really great work @erich and this is just mostly by yourself? 

I'm trying to do the same thing but more on writing tutorials so short demos of features that are use in games.

erich likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, mickeyren said:

wow really great work @erich and this is just mostly by yourself? 

I'm trying to do the same thing but more on writing tutorials so short demos of features that are use in games.

Thanks @mickeyren

Yep just coding by myself in the spare time that I get, I'm really enjoying phaser, I really need to start polish the games more though

I saw your tutorials they are great, well done !

Eric

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lots of good content in your site, congrats! 

I got a bit lost navigating the site, but I don't have a good advice to improve it either, ;). I'm also struggling to make my site more easy to navigate.

Android versions are native or is the same Phaser game packed with some Phonegap-like framework?

Newsletter popup is working for you? I mean, are users subscribing?

Good work, keep on it!

David

 

 

erich likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, 1pixelarmy said:

Lots of good content in your site, congrats! 

I got a bit lost navigating the site, but I don't have a good advice to improve it either, ;). I'm also struggling to make my site more easy to navigate.

Android versions are native or is the same Phaser game packed with some Phonegap-like framework?

Newsletter popup is working for you? I mean, are users subscribing?

Good work, keep on it!

David

 

 

Thanks @1pixelarmy for the feedback, I will have a look at the navigation area to see if I can make it easier for the end user

They are all native, once made I wrap them in the intelXDK for the App store for publishing

I had a few subs so far, early days :)

Greatly appreciated

Eric

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.