enriqueto

[Phaser] Pinball Game. Heroes of Java

8 posts in this topic

A game we did a while ago for a german company that wanted to recruit java programmers. Works on mobile and desktop and it uses Box2D.

I wouldn't mind doing a reskin taking out the questions if anyone is interested on licensing it.

Play it here.

heroesofjava.png

kuuuurija and labrat.mobi like this

This was really good, so smooth! Loved it, great game! My programming knowledge got me alot of extra balls, would have been even more if I could read the questions haha :lol:

enriqueto likes this

Very nice. 2 suggestions:

- the paddles should move faster

- a mobile app for Android/ios

It's a pretty good game, except for the questions, but couldn't the questions be multi-language so also in English? And it could use layered rails like in real pinball machines, so I mean like a ramp on top of the normal playfield.

On 15/01/2017 at 1:54 AM, BdR said:

It's a pretty good game, except for the questions, but couldn't the questions be multi-language so also in English? And it could use layered rails like in real pinball machines, so I mean like a ramp on top of the normal playfield.

It was a contract for a German client. We had to produce that due to budget and specifications constraints.

Good Game! with nice pinballs physics.
Don't know what was harder : remembering java obscure thingies from 20 years ago or remembering technical german ;) but still managed to get tons of extraball. The paddle are a bit weird for a pinball though. and you need more sounds, lots of them.