Phaser-Animator UI Plugin

Get_Bentley

Hello Everybody,

I have just finished and am releasing a small UI plugin for Phaser, it is basically a collection of premade tweens in an easy to use and simple interface with set default parameters(which of course can be overwritten). 

This is my first time releasing anything to the community and all feedback is greatly appreciated. 

I have put together a site for the plugin found here, there you will find demos of each tween animation I have included into the project. 

The entire project along with instructions on how to include and use it can be found on github here.

Once again I hope this will be useful to the community as a quick way to either prototype games, or as a tool to quickly add many different tweens with different properties into your project.

Thank you all for reading and checking it out and please let me know what you all think, if there are any bugs, or anything you believe should be included in the project. 

Happy Coding,

Get_Bentley

Screenshots, and the demo link you provided doesnt really do anything. I see in the console it said "reset working" but no animation is happening from what I can tell. I did swap the select box and clicked the refresh icon.

Edited by phreaknation
It actually does work. Was a PEBKAC issue

1 hour ago, phreaknation said:

Screenshots, and the demo link you provided doesnt really do anything. I see in the console it said "reset working" but no animation is happening from what I can tell. I did swap the select box and clicked the refresh icon.

you have to click the logo for the animation to happen. At least that's how it worked for me.

@shvalb

For the demo tweens to work on the website you need to select an animation from the drop down on the left hand side, then to activate the tween just click the phaser logo. You may need to click it twice to focus the iframe and then to activate the tween. 

I am going to update the website here sometime this week to state how to activate the tween, and also work on the focus issue with the iframe. 

Please let me know if you have any issues and I will be more than happy to take a look at them.

Also the 'reload' button is there to refresh the logo on the iframe, so if you test say fadeout tween you click the refresh to reload the logo in the iframe.

Thank you!