A HTML5 Beginner, Guide Me Please

cydo

9 hours ago, cydo said:

I can go learn C# if that's what you guys suggest but then I am at square one and idk what resources I should use to learn and learn correctly. I am well aware of some sources being terrible and and not even really teaching what you need to know.

http://www.wrox.com/WileyCDA/WroxTitle/MCSD-Certification-Toolkit-Exam-70-483-Programming-in-C-.productCd-1118612094.html

I think you should be able to do this in about 6 months. That may seem a lot, but don't rush the exam.
You'll have actually learned programming then, and Javascript will make a lot more sense too.

6 hours ago, mattstyles said:

@scheffgames Why do you think that? I've used almost no OOP stuff for years and I'm developing complex JS apps (including ecommerce) for big companies, for better or worse JS has had a monumental shift towards functional and even reactive functional programming (which was one of its key tenets anyway).

Maybe you didn't use OOP but answer this: 

Knowing OOP has made you a better developer even using a language that doesn't support it very well (JS) ?

• 5 months later...

Going with your passion for development, you can probably try going in for full time courses in game development and 3D animations. One good academy that I know of is Dhruva Interactive. This is a game outsourcing company but provides learning opportunities to aspiring gaming enthusiasts. Y0u can check out their profile from here. 

Dhruva Academy

• 1 month later...