Information window

Varan

9 minutes ago, Varan said:

Strongly do not throw slippers

This should definitely be an English phrase, but, unfortunately, it is not :)

10 minutes ago, Varan said:

how to make a window appears when you press the button?

There are lots of ways.

Add a new container to the stage, use DOM and add a DOM node, use a sprite and add that etc etc, or, do you mean to open a new actual window, i.e. open a new tab in the browser?

13 hours ago, mattstyles said:

There are lots of ways.

Add a new container to the stage, use DOM and add a DOM node, use a sprite and add that etc etc, or, do you mean to open a new actual window, i.e. open a new tab in the browser?

No, a new tab in the browser, and the stage window for user interaction. 
Show textual description of any place, plus you need to show a picture of the place and in the end 
a couple of questions on the text.

A new tab in the browser is opening a new window, programmatically this is:

window.open('http://google.com')

Same as clicking the new tab button, see the image for a snap of what it looks like in Chrome.

But, from the rest of your answer I think you actually mean to open a modal or tooltip, this is a small floating window inside your main tab, seen in lots of games and applications.

The simplest way is to add an element to the stage that represents your modal window and fill it with elements like sprites and text. It'll need to take user input as well, then you might add a 'dismiss' button to get rid of it, or maybe the user hits space or enter or clicks outside the modal window, whatever you decide, just make sure it can be dismissed!

Screen Shot 2017-02-07 at 06.03.45.png

8 minutes ago, mattstyles said:

Same as clicking the new tab button, see the image for a snap of what it looks like in Chrome.

But, from the rest of your answer I think you actually mean to open a modal or tooltip, this is a small floating window inside your main tab, seen in lots of games and applications.

The simplest way is to add an element to the stage that represents your modal window and fill it with elements like sprites and text. It'll need to take user input as well, then you might add a 'dismiss' button to get rid of it, or maybe the user hits space or enter or clicks outside the modal window, whatever you decide, just make sure it can be dismissed!

It is difficult to explain without knowing the language ... :)
In the picture about what I need. And the question is how to do it for a group of objects.
 Perhaps there is an example of how this is done on stage?

2012-09-29_00011.thumb.jpg.6036b255a092b2dc927270b64d257836.jpg