Jump Quest! (construct 2)

monstrek

Nice graphics man !!

the gameplay is cool too but there is something that i don't understand, how does the fighting works ? sometime i kill them and sometimes i get hit, also i can't pass the reaper dude xD i always reach that point with only one heart and that's it, i touch him and am dead. (it make sense, since he is the reaper lol) 

Thank you for trying the game Aladine!

You hit the enemies automaticaly when your are facing them, otherwise they hit you first.

The reaper needs 3 hits to be killed. You can collect extra hearts and power ups by jumping on it (if you have enough coins).

Hope that helps!

I see !! 

so i must hit the enemies with my sword otherwise i got damage, that make sense now, and i managed to kick that reaper out too (after 3 trials lol) and i was too lucky that i got him alone in the last time, cause every time there is a dragon, the reaper and that little weird thing :huh: 

anyway,

The game looks cool already, but i think that you still able to optimize it, try changing the background after a certain distance (going into space would be cool  :rolleyes:

and also make real buttons instead of just a text labels (i think this is a must-do thing) 

good luck