Just finished a free HTML5 game I built using Phaser.  It works on both PC and Mobile.

Click Here To Play

Similar to Chip's Challenge, you work your way through multiple levels collecting and using items. The goal is to get to the finish line (checkered square), but there are three stars and a hidden gem on every level if you're up for the extra challenge. 

Give it a play and let me know what you think.

Cheers,

Darkwall

sokoban.png

Really nice! I like it , great job!,

You should change the behavior of the character when you keep pressing on a direction that you can’t move like a wall and the size of the screen is really small for PC.

How many levels are in the game?.

Really well done! Nice!

Scale up for larger screens would be good.

How about a step counter? That's pretty normal for sokoban-style games and gives an additional challenge.

Also, some of your colours have very low contrast, the blue items on that loud green background can be really hard to spot, maybe tone down the green background colour so its not so prominent, backgrounds should not be prominent usually.

And I had an issue when on a teleporter and moving in to a wall, it counts it as a move so when the move is failed (due to the wall) the teleporter fires again, if teleports had a sequence (i.e. A->B->C->A rather than A->B->A) then maybe it could be an interesting dynamic, but, in my case, it just meant to jumping between teleporter accidentally which was a bit jarring.

Thanks for the great feedback everyone! I really appreciate it.

On 3/9/2017 at 1:38 PM, Raptisha said:

Awesome! 

My only advice would be to scale the game up on desktop screens.

Agreed, it now scales for desktops.

On 3/9/2017 at 9:15 PM, NicoA said:

Really nice! I like it , great job!,

You should change the behavior of the character when you keep pressing on a direction that you can’t move like a wall and the size of the screen is really small for PC.

How many levels are in the game?.

Thanks, there are 21 levels (including level 0).

Here is an overview of all the levels http://darkwalllke.com/Articles/wtSokoban/

On 3/10/2017 at 2:54 AM, mattstyles said:

Really well done! Nice!

Scale up for larger screens would be good.

How about a step counter? That's pretty normal for sokoban-style games and gives an additional challenge.

Also, some of your colours have very low contrast, the blue items on that loud green background can be really hard to spot, maybe tone down the green background colour so its not so prominent, backgrounds should not be prominent usually.

And I had an issue when on a teleporter and moving in to a wall, it counts it as a move so when the move is failed (due to the wall) the teleporter fires again, if teleports had a sequence (i.e. A->B->C->A rather than A->B->A) then maybe it could be an interesting dynamic, but, in my case, it just meant to jumping between teleporter accidentally which was a bit jarring.

Added a step counter, looking for suggestions to improve it/incorporate it better into the gameplay.

I lowered the contrast of the background tiles, let me know if it looks better now.

I fixed the portals so they won't teleport you back if you walk into a wall.

Thanks again everyone!

Cheers,

Darkwall

16 hours ago, mattstyles said:

Awesome work implementing feedback so quickly, a great example to lots of people launching products!

Thanks Mattstyles. I work by myself so I rely heavily on the feedback from this form to help refine my games. I really appreciate the great feedback I get here, it's a great community.

If anyone else is reading this, please do give me any constructive feedback you have, I do incorporate as much as I can.

Cheers,

Darkwall