[Phaser] Jigsaw Palace

ArcticArcade

Here's our latest puzzler, and our first we're looking for new sponsors with. We want to try licensing as it seems a bit safer than relying on one client, but at the same time, we have 0 experience with licensing for HTML5, and the game's a puzzler, so probably a bit niche. Still, happy with how it turned out either way, just need to figure out how to monetize it :S

You can play it here: http://arcticarcade.net/tmp/jigsawPalace/

screen.png

It's a very cool game. I like the minimal design, it looks very clean and focused. :)

However I do have some constructive criticism; for level 4 it seems illogical that the rotate MUST be used imho. Ideally, the puzzles should be so that you can't solve it any other way then to use all the icons. My first instinct was to use the pieces without rotating and put:
- blue middle left
- yellow bottom right
- red top right
But then you're stuck and there is no indicator of what is you did wrong, I mean no visual feedback pointing to the unused rotate-icons. Level 12 has a similar problem, where you can simply drag blue onto the circles, and then the player is stuck with a seeminlgy solved puzzle.

And on level 9, when you put an incorrect color block on the fixed blue circle, I think it's better to animate the blue circle shaking or something, maybe with a little buzzer sound.

On level 11, the join-together-icon works a little unintuitive. It's more logical to be able to join 2 blocks together with 1 icon. The way it's now you can drag one icon on one block and then drag it again on the other (I assumed to join them) but that doesn't do anything.

On level 18, it is a bit of a cop-out that you don't have to fill all white circles to clear the round. This seems to be the only round that has this.