[Phaser] Zombie

DarkwallLKE

Play Zombie http://darkwalllke.com/Games/Zombie/

I've been working on this off and on for a little bit now and thought I should put it up for a round of feedback here. Looking for suggestions to make the gameplay more fun/addictive.

Zombie is a free top-down Zombie survival shooter. You can earn cash for killing zombies. Use that cash to buy weapons and traps such as, land-mines, machine guns, rocket launchers, etc. Walk around the town and try and stay alive, see how many waves of zombies you can survive. Using your pistol as well as other weapons and traps, you can kill zombies. Once you have shot a Zombie you'll have to go retrieve the cash left behind. Watch out for traffic on the roads. Speeding cars will kill you, but you can also use them to run over Zombies. The best Zombie game of all time.

It works on PC but not mobile, I may add touch screen functionality later though.

Use the arrow keys to move your character around and the space-bar to shoot. The A, S, and D keys can be used to drop weapons and traps.

As usual for me, I've used some of the great assets from Kenney. http://kenney.nl/assets/topdown-shooter

Cheers,

DarkwallLKE

Zombie Rocket Launcher.png

zombieScreenShot.png

zombieScreenShot2.png

zombieScreenShot3.png

A fun little game. A few comments:

Did not understand why zombies kept arriving, but then said the level was cleared anyway when killed a certain number?

Rotation very slow.

You die instantly when you touch a zombie - better to have lives or energy that decreases.

"Level Cleard" is spelt wrong.

5 hours ago, Mark1 said:

A fun little game. A few comments:

Did not understand why zombies kept arriving, but then said the level was cleared anyway when killed a certain number?

Rotation very slow.

You die instantly when you touch a zombie - better to have lives or energy that decreases.

"Level Cleard" is spelt wrong.

Hi Mark, thanks for the feedback.

The level is cleared when you hit the zombie quota indicated at the top. Wave 1 starts at 0/10.

I've doubled the rotation speed. Let me know if it's still too slow.

I changed it so the player now has 3 hearts. Each zombie touch will lose half a heart. (so you effectively have 6 lives). A car touch will still result in an instant death though.

Fixed the typo :S

Also added ammo/reload functionality, let me know what you think.

Cheers,

DarkwallLKE