Hiroxin

Hey guys, I'm Hiro, from Mosha Games. I'm currently developing Mosha Online, an Online Social Multiplayer with some RPG that helps you interact with your friends through a virtual world. Right now you can register at Mosha and wait for the Open Beta to be released some time next month :)

The game was made with an in-house engine. We like to call it, "Pollo Engine", entirely with HTML5. It's a very basic engine that can handle multiplayer with several online players.

Right now, we are currently on a campaign on Indiegogo to accelerate our development, because game development can be cruel and costly... 

So, here is our campaign: https://igg.me/p/2041428/

MoshaOnlineFB.png

I don't know how to say this but I'll be honest. It certainly looks good! But I am not going to play this game because I have a girlfriend I would feel awkward to play a game which has a big button on it's main page with the text "start a relationship". However, and I am going to speak from experience here as well. I used to be lonely before I met my girlfriend and I think I would have fallen in love with social games. It may be just a 48x48 image you are using to interact with. But the one controlling it is still a human. And for someone with a few friends or like me, no friends at all (not anymore though haha), this game could be a way out of their misery because this game is about meeting new people and have fun. Again, I am not going to play it but the initiative is really really really good! Keep up the good work!

Well, the "having a relationship" is just one part of it's social features. You could certainly meet a player, ask to be friends, and later on become a couple.

Virtual relationships are common in RPGs. It's definitely not like FB or other social networks, where your relationship means your real life relationship.

You certainly can play alone without ever meeting someone :P... or having 0 friends lol. 

Anyways, I hope you could try it :) later on