Elevator Space - simple timekiller

Nagval333

Cool !

Nice little additions that make it feel very polished.

Only critique I have is that once you score a 'perfect' the text is almost on top of the area where you have to concentrate on the yellow ball. Really disorienting.

Also like that it has a space theme. Nice idea with the height and the space themed icons!

Very nice game! I was checking out your drawcalls ingame and they should be on the high side for my Iphone 5c (47 and increasing with every stack I build), yet it runs perfectly smooth. Was the game optimized in some way for mobile browsers? I might be missing out on something obvious, but this was kind of suprising to me:p... and will there be an iOS app version? 

Really creative idea and fun game play.

It would be better if the "Retry" button is bigger or there is some sort of notification after you lose.

(I don't know if I am stupid or what) But I waited for like 30 seconds and watched the structure rotating and waiting for some sort of Retry message. And finally I realised there's a Retry button on bottom. :/