Judge "TetriAttack Armageddon" Final...

JeZxLee

Hi,

We are preparing for a quadruple cross-platform release of our awesome Tetris Attack game: "TetriAttack Armageddon".

We plan on targeting Android, Windows, HTML5, & Amazon by using licensed GameMaker:Studio 1.

An older version of this game has been live on all 4 above platforms for about 6 months with mixed reviews.

We read all the reviews(good and bad) and tried to modify the game to please as many players as technically possible.

We have uploaded a private test version of the Android version of the game using HTML5.

You can immediately play the Android version in any Windows/Mac/Linux desktop/notebook Internet browser.

Please visit the following URL link:  http://opentetris.com/files/TAA/HTML5-R3/index.html

No time for screenshots... please click on above URL link and thoroughly play the game.

Please post ANY bugs, annoyances, or suggestions to this forum thread, thanks!

JeZxLee

Get rid of the opening screens, immediately show the menu. People can always find the options.
Have a demo button that shows how to play. I didn't understand that I could move to an empty space...
Get rid of the space shuttle.
Change the 'game over' sound.
It would be nice to drag over multiple positions.

Nice game, but it needs some polish :)

Hi,

Thanks for the quick reply to my post and your suggestions.

I've been working none-stop for over 24 hours and will sleep now,

but will implement your suggestions when I wake up and upload a new test version.

Thank you very much - I'll add your name to the staff screen in the next version!

JeZxLee

TAA-R3-01.png