Turn-based hacking multiplayer battle

Rikpat

Hi guys, I'm new to this forum, and new to HTML games whatsoever.
I would like to ask for some suggestions for a game (both framework/language-wise and feature wise) I'm making for my bachelor thesis project. 

The basic idea of the game is that one player is a hacker and another player is a security engineer protecting his computer (think of it as a pokemon battle).

The game shold be run server-side because player moves need to be evaluated in the end, telling him what he did wrong, where he could be better (the company I'm making it for is going to use it on security seminars)

As far as I can imagine it can be as simple as PHP/Javascript/MySQL.
But I would like it to be responsive (for using on mobile devices) and good looking. What framework would you recommend?

Thanks!

Current Ideas for Gameplay System and Features (feel free to comment what would you add, or did differently, I'm still in the "idea" process! :D)
It should be as realistic as possible, as it is supposed to be an educational game, and I'm not quite familiar with the topic (I have lots of research ahead)

• Being a company, defender would have clients which would provide income-per-turn
  • Defender would buy system upgrades with the money
  • Attacker (being a group of hackers) would have some sort of manpower (that would, on the contrary, drain money per turn)
  • With sufficent manpower they can create new forms of attacks (DDOS, worms, etc.)
  • When stealing sufficient data they could ask for ransom, gaining money, or release it, reducing number of defenders clients (defender would choose if he accepts the ransom or not)
  • Also they would have a chance of recieving some money from donors.
  • As for win conditions, I'm not so sure, but defender would probably need to avoid bankruptcy for number of turns, and attacker should accomodate some amount of money (I guess that's why they do it)
    Meaning both can lose if attacker just releases the data, lowering defenders profits to zero and not gaining any money in the process. So no hacktivist gameplay. (Educational for hackers as well, i guess)