Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ashley Hannes

"Wheel of Word - Fortune Game" - Fun & Entertaining Game, Developed By Red Apple

6 posts in this topic

Hello All,

I am Ashley, a professional mobile app and game developer. Actually, I am associated with Red Apple Technologies. Red Apple Technologies is a mobile app and mobile game development company. We have launched one mobile game, that is "Wheel of Word - Fortune Game". This is basically an entertaining online spin wheel game. It is a very fun game and It can improve your general knowledge at the same time. This game is available on Android store. Link here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sonnygames.thefortunewheelofmagic

We are sharing some screenshot of this game. So, please download this game and play it. We are required your feedback. 

Wheel of Word - Fortune Game- screenshot

Congratulations. Game looks really good. I like the graphics. I was wondering do you use any physics for the wheel spinning effect or just simple animation?
These days I also thinking to build something like this (with poor graphics unfortunately :-()

Thanks @gonzos...:) for your reply and like our game. I have already used just simple animation for this wheel spinning effect. Great! you are thinking to build this type game. You know, I am associated with Red Apple Technologies. Red Apple is basically a game development and mobile apps development company. So, please mail your requirement on this email id: info@redappletech.com and we will contact with you as soon as possible.

Awaiting your reply.

Thanks.

On 4/22/2017 at 7:59 AM, Ashley Hannes said:

Great! you are thinking to build this type game.

Well, when I said -to build it- I was thinking- I'll code it. I'm also game developer. :-) 

Oh! Okay. If you require any kind of help then contact me and one thing, If you have any game development or mobile apps development, 2D/3D Art design related projects then please contact me.

Thanking you.