Heart of Galaxy - HTML5 space game

Cheslava

splash.png.a510a9e3558876dfce571decbeb6dde6.png

Hi guys!

I wanted to show you a game I made (full html5+css+javascript) that is basically a strategic incremental space game. The core mechanic of the game is to set up the production of several resources (raw and refined) that will be used to construct ships to conquer other planets to boost your production. Planets are different in bonuses they got and in buildings available, so you have to make decisions on which resource to produce locally and which to send/receive via shipments to and from a other planets in order to optimize your production and have the maximum profit possible. Another way to boost your production and thus progressing faster in the game, are Researches (upgrades) which will unlock new features and mechanics.

The game is playable here: http://www.kongregate.com/games/Cheslava/heart-of-galaxy

I feel like I need to implement quite something more to the game (I'm still actively developing it) like sound, story, quests and diplomacy between alien civilizations so that the world could feel more alive and less static. Also, the UI could feel messy and confusing sometimes, so I will also need to rework that. Besides these, I need feedback and suggestions about the game from another point of view, so please, feel free to suggest and critique the game! And of course if you have questions of any kind, just ask!

news0.thumb.png.87ac84b091a1c361dd2599f9605f7b6f.pngnews1.thumb.png.bcbfc5a81028b3323c2f499a1fc347e4.png