webfont looks terrible in retina screen

tywang2006

52 minutes ago, ivan.popelyshev said:

PIXI.settings.RESOLUTION = 2 , or something like that :) The thing is, when Text is created, its using resolution from settings, not from renderer. You have to manually change resolution of every text or modify settings.

I did all of them but it seems not working:( and I found if my app was running in simple html page, it looks great but once deploy to the proper platform, it seems to reduce the quality. in the platform, it did css flip transition to launch the app under the viewport.

Do you have any idea about it or guess what it might happen then i can invest.

You have problem only with PIXI.Text, sprites are fine? Ah, i just looked in sources and found that it automagically sets to renderer resolution if something is wrong, so you are right, its not the solution. What about coordinates of that Text?

What if you make a screenshot on a device and PC? + screen on PC with resolution=2

2 minutes ago, ivan.popelyshev said:

You have problem only with PIXI.Text, sprites are fine? Ah, i just looked in sources and found that it automagically sets to renderer resolution if something is wrong, so you are right, its not the solution. What about coordinates of that Text?

What if you make a screenshot on a device and PC? + screen on PC with resolution=2

I did make screenshot, it looks much better with my local version, even without setting resoultion, just looks terrible in the platform, i guess they might scale the viewport or did some other dodge thing