My first HTML5 game made with Phaser "Mortal Mini Golf"

Gold Finch

Just a simple game I made to try and learn HTML5 development using the Phaser game framework.  I used the arcade physics system along with the arcade slopes plugin.

The graphics were made using Blender and Tiled map editor.  I found AlaSQL.js - JavaScript SQL database useful for saveing game progress and settings.  

The Android version was made with Apache Cordova.

The game is available to play here:

https://neilbgames.itch.io/mortal-mini-golf

The android version is here:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=neilbgames.Mortal_Mini_Golf&hl=en

screenshothtml5gamedev.png.4c4b83573d245181955497f2eaa81e08.png

For my next phaser game I plan on doing something a bit more advanced using the p2 physics system.

Thanks.  When the ball goes in the hole the exit sign should light up and it should then be possible to move the golfer by clicking on the screen and moving the golfer via the on screen joystick to the exit sign.  I have only tested the game with Chromium browser in linux so not sure if there are any compatibility issues.

11 hours ago, Gold Finch said:

Thanks.  When the ball goes in the hole the exit sign should light up and it should then be possible to move the golfer by clicking on the screen and moving the golfer via the on screen joystick to the exit sign.  I have only tested the game with Chromium browser in linux so not sure if there are any compatibility issues.

Ah that wasn't so clear... Maybe it could show me a message to let me know that and point an arrow to where I need to go.

The controls of the game are quite interesting, like a mixture of 2 game-types. I feel like I could run off the golf course and steal a car classic GTA style.