Sign in to follow this  
NathanClearyMusic

♪♫ Nathan Cleary Audio - Professional Composer & Sound Designer ♫♪

--- ON THE LOOKOUT FOR NEW PROJECTS! ---

Hey everyone! I've been busy working on lots of projects, but with some coming to an end and unfortunately under NDA contract wraps (meaning I can't share them!) I'm on the lookout for the next exciting project, so if you like my tunes and want to work together, HIT ME UP!

NathanClearyMusic@gmail.com

Thanks,
Nathan

--- WORKING WITH UNITY AND LOOKING FOR NEW WORK TOO! ---

I've got a new project under way with the Unity team behind their ADAM project which you can find on YouTube which is very exciting!

However, I'm always looking for new projects and exciting soundtracks to work on, SO GET IN TOUCH! :D

Thanks,
Nathan

--- BIG ANNOUNCEMENT COMING SOON! ---

I'm working on a super cool project with some of the top artists, riggers and devs from EA, Ubisoft and Naughty Dog! It's nearing completion so keep your eyes peeled for my work on the Unity website and YouTube channel! 

I'm still looking for cool little projects to work on so if you would like to work together, GET IN TOUCH! :)

Thanks,
Nathan

--- NEW 2018 AUDIO REEL OUT SOON! --- 

Just finished updating my Audio Reel for 2018, have a little rest to adjust with fresh ears and will upload soon! :)

In the meantime, I'm always looking for cool new projects, so if you like my stuff and want to work together, GET IN TOUCH!

Thanks,
Nathan

--- ADD CHOOK & SOSIG TO YOUR STEAM WISHLIST! ---

Chook & Sosig has hit the Steam store with our new trailer showing some of what you can expect from the game! Head over and wishilist it now! :D

https://store.steampowered.com/app/899470/Chook__Sosig_Walk_the_Plank/

I'm currently still looking for new projects to get started on, so if you want to work together, GET IN TOUCH!

Thanks,
Nathan

--- COMPOSERS REEL 2018! --- 

Here's my new Composers Reel from 2018 including some currently unreleased tracks! This reel is to show all of the projects I've worked on and the diversity of the music I can provide.

If you like what you hear, GET IN TOUCH! :)

https://nathancleary.bandcamp.com/track/nathan-cleary-composer-reel-2018

Thanks,
Nathan