Diffuse color looks different on Blender Cube

webnurlan

Hello.

I don't understand the following thing. I created a Cube in Blender without any material or texture, just the Cube itself, no light, no camera. Then I exported the Cube. The Cube's name is "car" or "Blender car". Then I loaded it into Babylon. Then I applied babylon's  StandartMaterial and diffuseColor to the Cube. But, before that, I created a Box mesh in Babylon itself and applied StandartMaterial and diffuseColor to the Box. The DiffuseColor is exactly the same in both the Blender Cube ("Blender car") and the Babylon Box. BUT, they look DIFFERENT !!! WHY ??? Could anybody make the Blender Cube ("Blender car") look exactly the same as the Babylon Box. Because, I applied the Babylon's StandartMaterial and DiffuseColor. to the blender's Cube. Here is the link to the html file with babylon - http://webnurlan3d.uphero.com/rotationradians.html

And the html file itself - https://cloud.mail.ru/public/M2H3/TtvbFWRqx

Thank you.

8 hours ago, NasimiAsl said:

your object normal's is not Flat 

Thank you for your answer about this issue!

I solved the problem with shading and edges. If you are interested, you can see the results in the link I provided before.

I'm new in Blender and Babylon. If I have more questions, I'm going to post them soon and I hope you can answer them like you did to this one.

Bye for now!

6 hours ago, V!nc3r said:

Here how to set your object on Blender so as to have control on smooth shading.

Thank you for your answer about this issue!

I solved the problem with shading and edges. If you are interested, you can see the results in the link I provided before.

I'm new in Blender and Babylon. If I have more questions, I'm going to post them soon and I hope you can answer them like you did to this one.

Bye for now!