Are there any tutorials, extensions or libraries for Live2D with Phaser?

jdiperla

First time I hear about Live2D, looks interesting. Spine does the same thing, not sure about the difference in power of those two though.

It shouldn't be too difficult to port to Phaser if there are webgl sources available (seems to be the case). One would need to figure out how Phaser's render loop works and plug in a custom class that renders the meshes from Live2D.

They achieve the ultimate same goal. But for me, Live2D is a bit simpler to use with nearly the same results while providing a faster work flow. And even more important for me are the free options Live2D offers as far as editors go. Spine is pretty useless and works more as a test run unless you pay a minimum of $69. I've found ways to add support for Spriter and Spine in Phase, but would rather use Live2D to be honest. 

Yeah that's perfectly understandable.
The principle behind how it works is the same, so it shouldn't be that difficult to port. Basically you could take a look at how Spine was integrated in Phaser and mimic that for Live2D's webgl code. There shouldn't be a lot that will need adapting, but it would require rudimentary knowledge about phaser and webgl.