Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
royibernthal

GUI - Control cropped when resized

6 posts in this topic

Small parts of controls are not being rendered when I'm resizing things that depend on idealWidth.

The calculated width and height apparently are smaller than what they should be in order to render everything, or alternatively they are calculated well and the problem is with the actual rendering, or I'm missing something again :)

When you resize the window to be small enough the yellow line at the top disappears. If you resize the window slowly you'll notice the top part of the texture is gradually cropped more and more.

http://www.babylonjs-playground.com/#KU0JCD#2

I do not think it is cropping here. It seems to me that the scale of the image will not capture the first pixel because the size is too small and the zoom of the image will ignore the first line.

Makes sense.

What do you think about this? Same issue?

http://www.babylonjs-playground.com/#XCPP9Y#114

There's one behavior that so far I was only able to reproduce locally within my project - embedded fonts always look good at the size they appeared at on page load, but when I resize them they start to appear cropped, even when I resize them to be bigger, which doesn't make sense.

Notice the differences in letter proportions? I think that your previous explanation might apply here as well.

Still trying to reproduce what I'm experiencing locally, which is definitely cropped and not because of small zoom level.

ss.png