ToB exporter and collision/impostors problems

ian

• 2 weeks later...

OK, I see you fix exporter. Very Well.

I think it will be also good to check what is going wrong with physics...(colliders or impostors...)
Debuger shows some colliders ok some not...whatever....I think there are problems with blender...

I think scale and rotation of box meshes as colliders are not taken into account in physics? Is possible to add physics collision boxes to consider the rotation and scale? Can be this a big problem in physics part...?

If scale and rotation are not taken into account, then apply them in Blender prior to export.  I have no idea what a collision box is, nor what the Blender equivalent is.

In any case, no enhancements are planned with regard to physics from Blender.  Right now my focus is on QueuedInterpolation 1.1.

In previous .zip file which I attached, there is ModelFInish.blender file.

I try As you say but get "Cannot apply to multi user: ... aborting" . This can not we do because there are multi user object (or instances of object). (Because model was previously build with groups...)

SOME BUG (I SUPPOSE)

If you ModelFInish.blender ---export with ToB---> ModelFInish.js

there is error in code (some else problem...

line 331  ----> else texLoadStart = _B.Tools.Now;

If I remove only else it works, otherwise does not work. I think it is some bug in new ToB exporter..

The line 331 error was an issue left from some refactoring for read ahead.  https://github.com/BabylonJS/Extensions/commit/1691f12e75b8e116b14c9e105103dcc49c9cd9d1

Seems your setup interferes with applying rotations.  You might try to switch back to single user https://blender.stackexchange.com/questions/1652/how-to-make-multi-user-objects-single-user

Try that but no luck. 

Ok I attach file.zip in previous post.

Playground in zip file (ToB_BabylonJS_PlayGround.js) here I stuck. I try to switch to single user as you say. But I it is even worse or I am stupid and don't know what I am doing.
Anyway. 

Can anybody make/fix ToB_BabylonJS_PlayGround.js work correctly. 
ModelFInish.js is made by ToB exporter from ModelFInish.blend.

SO HOW IS WORKFLOW IN BLENDER (WHAT TO DO - WORKFLOW) .... BEFORE EXPORT WITH ToB, So that model+colliders should be properly positioned/scaled/rotation or whatever...

I wasted to much time and nervousness. I quit here! I give you all playground in .zip file what are problems description... everything (some fixes was made in ToB, but final showcase is not working/fixed-bugs.......

use instances or not (multi user or not use multi user .  colliders and rotation and scale about rotation problems does not work .
My playground how far we come... 

I quit here!

no I am not nervous.
I don't want force anyone to do what "I need". Maybe BabylonJS need this more than me. 
They/You will do when they will decided or have time. 
I know now are holidays .... I don't want to push anyone.

I just hope you be aware that this is big deal. And that BabylonJS can gets a Lot.

Maybe till November December...