Kendall Jenner t-shirt demo

ozRocker

I've been working on a fun project the last few weeks.  I've created a "Build your own Kendall Jenner t-shirt" web page.  This is in relation to the incident where she used shirts with famous bands on them, added pictures of her face then tried to sell them for twice as much.  She's taken them down, but I've put up a webpage where you can make your own in 3D.

http://kendallshirts.com

The decals gave me some trouble.  I'm using CreateScreenshotUsingRenderTarget to store the canvas content so it automatically generates a FB og:image file.  The problem is that function does not handle transparency well.  The result comes out looking messed up.  As a workaround I make the textures alpha 1, screenshot, then put it back to transparent.  Its so quick the user won't notice.

I can't get this working in Firefox.  The inspector says there are meshes in there, but for some reason they just don't show up.  I can't get babylon v3.0 working either.  The decals don't show up.  This is just a quick demo so I didn't put any time into solving those problems.

If anything seems broken, pls report here.  Enjoy!

kendallshirts.jpg

6 hours ago, ozRocker said:

You think its nonsense, but then you message me asking how you can do something similar.  I'm quite confused :/

:lol:

I need to clear up my comment more. Project is nonsense. But idea of having 3d cloth designing is good. Could've made something better with it, like using most popular brand not taking Kendall's incident as goal to achieve.

9 minutes ago, kaasis said:

:lol:

I need to clear up my comment more. Project is nonsense. But idea of having 3d cloth designing is good. Could've made something better with it, like using most popular brand not taking Kendall's incident as goal to achieve.

Lets just agree that we have different opinions on what projects might be nonsense.  I have my reasons for doing this particular project