Sign in to follow this  
Ninjadoodle

Playground examples for Panda 2?

You can download the master from here: https://github.com/ekelokorpi/panda-engine-playground

and then run it locally using your LAMP Stack. 

Bear in mind some of the functions have changed in syntax (particles for example) or might be deprecated if you're using the latest dev engine but for most part it still serves its purpose well.

Hey cool, thanks @zakhov !

This gives me an idea ... I'll take the code and put in on my website and add more samples for people to learn from :)

I'll slowly add more snippets as I work on my levels, so there should be lot's of stuff I normally use in my workflow.

I think this would be a really good resource for the Panda community (hope @enpu doesn't mind).

I'll also try to keep it updated with changes from the latest Panda 2 Dev version.

Along with the tuts / source code I'm planning on posting, this will hopefully entice more people to try Panda.

Thanks again!

16 hours ago, Ninjadoodle said:

Hey cool, thanks @zakhov !

This gives me an idea ... I'll take the code and put in on my website and add more samples for people to learn from :)

I'll slowly add more snippets as I work on my levels, so there should be lot's of stuff I normally use in my workflow.

I think this would be a really good resource for the Panda community (hope @enpu doesn't mind).

I'll also try to keep it updated with changes from the latest Panda 2 Dev version.

Along with the tuts / source code I'm planning on posting, this will hopefully entice more people to try Panda.

Thanks again!

That does sound like a great idea, if you need any help just drop a PM and I'll do my best to assist.