Dots and Boxes (Complete)

boxingamer

I wrote this game a long time ago in visual basic and have recently ported it over HTML5 / javascript (using SVG for graphics). Just written for fun so no ads, or signup.

http://dotsandboxes.org

It is the old pencil and paper classic. Try to capture more boxes than the computer. I'm open to suggestions on how to improve so please let me know what you think, especially whether the user interface is clear and if it's playable on android devices (only tested on iPhone).

post-6047-0-91482100-1390166221_thumb.pn

post-6047-0-91482100-1390166221_thumb.pn

Hello, I saw your game, I don't have android devices, I never use SVG in my project,we always use canvas, but i like SVG, high quality and look nice responsive!! I am studying SVG. About your user interface, the menu settings is a little transparent and maybe a lot charged; and you help screen is always in front of menu settings screen, although it is the last selected. The effect when you restart the game is really good. I read you help screen and i like that about separated thread.