Problem with scene loader

Sailarg

Good afternoon, I come to ask again, forgive the frequency, and managed to solve many of the problems that I had thanks to you.

Well I have an error that I would not know how to explain, it turns out that I have an animation (.fbx) which exports to .babylon, and when it is loaded I throw this error,

babylon.js:3 BJS - [17:30:48]: Your scene is trying to load a legacy version of the PBRMaterial, please, include it from the materials library.

Then I include the file babylon.legacyPbrMaterial.js

and this happens

BJS - [17:33:23]: Unable to compile effect:
t._ErrorEnabled @ babylon.js:3
Effect._prepareEffect @ babylon.js:13
(anonymous) @ babylon.js:13
Effect._processShaderConversion @ babylon.js:13
Effect._processIncludes @ babylon.js:13
Effect._loadFragmentShader @ babylon.js:13
Effect._loadVertexShader @ babylon.js:13
Effect @ babylon.js:13
n.createEffect @ babylon.js:5
LegacyPBRMaterial.isReady @ babylon.legacyPbrMaterial.js:873
r.render @ babylon.js:12
t.render @ babylon.js:13
t.renderUnsorted @ babylon.js:9
t.render @ babylon.js:9
t.render @ babylon.js:8
r._renderForCamera @ babylon.js:10
r._processSubCameras @ babylon.js:10
r.render @ babylon.js:10
_engine.runRenderLoop @ Basic.ts:75
n._renderLoop @ babylon.js:4
babylon.js:3 BJS - [17:33:23]: Uniforms:  world, view, viewProjection, vEyePosition, vLightsType, vAmbientColor, vAlbedoColor, vReflectivityColor, vEmissiveColor, vReflectionColor, vFogInfos, vFogColor, pointSize, vAlbedoInfos, vAmbientInfos, vOpacityInfos, vReflectionInfos, vEmissiveInfos, vReflectivityInfos, vMicroSurfaceSamplerInfos, vBumpInfos, vLightmapInfos, vRefractionInfos, mBones, vClipPlane, albedoMatrix, ambientMatrix, opacityMatrix, reflectionMatrix, emissiveMatrix, reflectivityMatrix, microSurfaceSamplerMatrix, bumpMatrix, lightmapMatrix, refractionMatrix, opacityParts, emissiveLeftColor, emissiveRightColor, vLightingIntensity, vOverloadedShadowIntensity, vOverloadedIntensity, vOverloadedAlbedo, vOverloadedReflection, vOverloadedReflectivity, vOverloadedEmissive, vOverloadedMicroSurface, logarithmicDepthConstant, vSphericalX, vSphericalY, vSphericalZ, vSphericalXX, vSphericalYY, vSphericalZZ, vSphericalXY, vSphericalYZ, vSphericalZX, vMicrosurfaceTextureLods, vCameraInfos, vNormalReoderParams, vLightData0, vLightDiffuse0, vLightSpecular0, vLightDirection0, vLightGround0, lightMatrix0, shadowsInfo0, depthValues0, albedoSampler, ambientSampler, opacitySampler, reflectionCubeSampler, reflection2DSampler, emissiveSampler, reflectivitySampler, microSurfaceSampler, bumpSampler, lightmapSampler, refractionCubeSampler, refraction2DSampler, shadowSampler0
t._ErrorEnabled @ babylon.js:3
Effect._prepareEffect @ babylon.js:13
Effect._loadFragmentShader @ babylon.js:13
Effect._loadVertexShader @ babylon.js:13
Effect @ babylon.js:13
n.createEffect @ babylon.js:5
LegacyPBRMaterial.isReady @ babylon.legacyPbrMaterial.js:873
r.render @ babylon.js:12
t.render @ babylon.js:13
t.renderUnsorted @ babylon.js:9
t.render @ babylon.js:9
t.render @ babylon.js:8
r._renderForCamera @ babylon.js:10
r._processSubCameras @ babylon.js:10
r.render @ babylon.js:10
_engine.runRenderLoop @ Basic.ts:75
n._renderLoop @ babylon.js:4
babylon.js:3 BJS - [17:33:23]: Attributes:  position, normal, uv, uv2, matricesIndices, matricesWeights

and more.

However the animations in the Dude and Rabbit tutorial work perfectly.

So I have no idea, I'm using the current version available in the repository which I update every day.

Sorry for troubles and thanks for all

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/8/2017 at 8:59 PM, Deltakosh said:

Hello

can you try with latest 3.1 preview?

Other option, you can try to look for "PBRMaterial" inside your .babylon file and try to remove all properties named "overloadedAlbedo"

Good night, I regret the delay in responding but again I was without internet, i tried those 2 options that you mention but nothing I continue with the same problem. 

On the other hand change the focus of the project I carry, now use typescript 2.2 + angular 4, so I tried with the version available at npm https://www.npmjs.com/package/babylonjs but it is the same problem.

Finally I was testing the whole project with the safari explorer and presented the following error: BJS - [22:44:34]: Error: ERROR: unsupported shader version.

The animation I tried to load was done with 3d max studio, and as I managed to export it with the plugin itself, I transferred it to unity and from there I export it to .babylon. Here is the animation

Babylon Horse.rar