paypal refund issues

sandy234

I wanted to refund money to sponsor due to overpayment. But i cant do it. Whenever i click on refund button in paypal it keeps saying not enough balance even though i am trying to refund same money i just got now.

Any1 else knows how to refund through paypal.

My paypal is limited account i cannot add money to my paypal account. Is the refund issue due to my paypal account limitness or is there any other procedure to refund it

Try asking Paypal. There's a billion reasons they can have (some extremely silly) for limiting your account. We don't know. If you can't even do a simple transaction like sending money, and your account is limited, you really have to check in with Paypal.

A limited account generally cannot receive or send any money. Are you sure it's a limited account? Normally you could not have received the money afaik under this situation.

+1 on what mentuat said about the conversion fees, the responsibilities of any fees fall on the sponsor who made the mistake of overpayment.

Its normal for limited PP accounts or PP accounts from certain countries. PayPal wants you to pay using your CC. not balance. This is their standard counterfeit  measure. I dealt with dozens of those. You might want to give them a call and ask them if they can help you with this. Usually they are OK to do it unless your account have issues/chargebacks/no history.

Its limited bec my goverment doesnt allow us to put money on paypal. We can just receive money from payapl. Cannot hold any money on paypal.

Refunding does refunds paypal fees as well. But i didnt knew about conversion factor draining good amount of money.

Anyway sponsor did told me they will adjust it in next game.