Where to Host Games for Free in Order to Show to Publishers/Sponsors?

lazkeer

32 minutes ago, littlegiant said:

if it's for site-lock sponsorship it will be ok, but if it's for exclusive or primary, maybe it's not a good idea.

What is a site-lock sponsorship and primary?

I only know non-exclusive or exclusive...

And how could I show my games if I was after an exclusive sponsorship?

As far as I know non-exclusive is similar like site-lock sponsorship. For primary it's like exclusive sponsorship but you still can sell your game as a non-exclusive/ site-lock sponsorship for other sponsors.

To keep the game for exclusive sponsorship, we usually use our own website and show our games. 

• 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, caymanbruce said:

I host it on VPS. I will never host it on a free space because I have to concern with the security of the source code. But I haven't shown it to the publisher though. I am also interested to find a sponsor though.

I agree. I too use a VPS to host things on. I pay like 10 euros a month for a pretty good service. Got everything I need including 400gb to place my stuff on.

• 1 month later...

I'm looking alternatives to host my HTML5 games too.

Gamejolt let we create a Portfolio Site inside their portal with custom domain for free! They have a few templates but let we upload a custom static site too. if I'm not wrong we can hide the games from portal public turning the games only playable for who we send the link.
 The question is: may sponsors will care if the games are hosted at gamejolt? If the games are hidden from public the exclusive sponsorship must be fine since the public didn't see it yet.

what do you think about? For me (as a beginner) looks like a nice tool for now.