Problem with the multi-views and shadows that disappears

Dad72

I would like to understand why the window of the mini-card passes behind the ground. When I turned the camera toward the sky, there is no problem, but when I go down, the window disappears.

I also have a problem with the shadows that disappears when i moved.

Thanks

This is not a plane that I used, but the viewport which passes behind the ground.

camera2.viewport = new BABYLON.Viewport(0.85, 0.75, 0.145, 0.24);rotateCamera.viewport = new BABYLON.Viewport(0, 0, 1.0, 1.0);    camera2.viewport.renderGroupId = 1; // not work

And the shadow why disappears it?

Thank You Deltakosh.

For the shadows is ok. work.

but the viewport does not work anymore, I no longer mini-map display. The viewport appears and disappears immediately when I refresh the browser. And I do not have more control on the camera.

Hi,

Could you try to remove your mouseup and mousedown event, it could cause the problem but not sure.

Edit:

I've found a weird thing :

scene.activeCameras.push(camera2);scene.activeCameras.push(rotateCamera); 	scene.activeCameras[0].attachControl(canvas); // == camera2.attachControl(canvas);

Are you sure you want to attachControl with camera2 and not with rotateCamera ?

You should use this instead of your method, because if you change your camera push order, your code still work  ;):

rotateCamera.attachControl(canvas)

• 4 weeks later...

You're right, rotateCamera and scene.activeCameras[0] refer to the same camera but if I'm not wrong using rotateCamera will be faster than using scene.activeCameras[0] since by using scene.activeCameras[0] you ask javascript to access to a property (activeCameras) of an object (scene) and then to an element of an array ([0]). I can be wrong, I'm not a javascript expert, but it would be the case in C++.

It was only an advice dad72. I'm trying to help here as I tried to help in other topics.

I think that you have reasons, it may be faster, since more direct. I know that you made your best to help and I thank you. I think that this forum really do lack of assistance. There are a lot of question, but the answers are very low or very vague, see ignore.