Mesh disappearing frequently in various amounts of times

RNull

Hey guys,

So I have had the chance to delve a little bit more into Babylon.js and I really find it great. I am developing an online multiplayer game on it and while testing I have encountered a strange problem.
So I have this simple terrain and a mesh which moves on a pick event. I have integrated Babylon-navmash extension and so far it has been working great. What seems a little strange to me is that sometimes the mesh disappears from the screen ( in movement ) only to reappear again some frames later. In other cases it stops while being invisible. When I have a camera with it as a target, the camera itself shows a blue screen when the mesh disappears.

I think probably its a render problem. I am not sure though. Any thoughts :) ? Since the camera loses the target after it disappears I don't think its camera related but...again, I am not sure.

On a further note, I am not using physics neither collisions just some ray picking. And I am also using a shadow map with a texture of 512 size. I am rendering only the shadows of this mesh, for the static ones most surely I will bake the shadow maps.

Thanks again for this awesome tool!

Best Regards,
Relative Null.

Hey guys,

Thanks for the swift responses. Well since your answers made me understand that this is not something common or that has happened before, I decided to test every piece my code out, just to make sure the issue wasn't on me. Guess what? The issue was on me. Lerping, my weight got more than 1 and in those cases it produced a position which wasn't on the terrain and thus all the other things.

Sorry for bothering. I usually test a little more before reporting issues up :P

Thanks again and keep up the great work.

Best Regards,
RelativeNull