[Phaser] Spiny Tom

Apelmon

Yay, I finally completed it. It's one of those game where you nearly end up rage quitting because of how many times you die. One thing, I know it would be to much effort to do because the game is pretty much complete, but if I was making this game I would have added new things like moving obstacles and even things like rotten apples as the static scenery gets kind of boring after a while. Anyway great job on the game  ;)

Heya

I just started using Phaser myself, this looks like a very good use of it :)

Love the look and the gameplay is great. Memory and mouse-control!

I like to use Phaser. 
Had some problems, but I think in the next update will fix everything and make better. 

For the next game, I'll use the Phaser too.

Good luck.

IMO the game is way to easy and tbh I died more times hitting border of the map than obstacles. Very nice idea and great execution. I would like to see smaller collision area for smoother play and much more advanced tracks. I love how this fella blinks his eye once he finished the track :)

IMO the game is way to easy and tbh I died more times hitting border of the map than obstacles. Very nice idea and great execution. I would like to see smaller collision area for smoother play and much more advanced tracks. I love how this fella blinks his eye once he finished the track :)

very nice game!

the graphics are really shiny too!

Nice game! Its very original =)

I glad what you like the game.

Thanks all :) .

Yay, I finally completed it. It's one of those game where you nearly end up rage quitting because of how many times you die. One thing, I know it would be to much effort to do because the game is pretty much complete, but if I was making this game I would have added new things like moving obstacles and even things like rotten apples as the static scenery gets kind of boring after a while. Anyway great job on the game  ;)

Thanks.

I did play in order to get acquainted with the Phaser. 
In the next game will necessarily make the gameplay varied and expands the content.