Little green arrow

me_apps

8587935426_e03466234a_z.jpg

Its inspired by the game "Micro Vs series Donkey 3"

Goal of the game is to push the wasps to the other side and hit the enemy.

You can shoot arrow and several different weapons.

HTML 5 Game created with Construct 2. And will be release on iOS and Android.

Some screenshots:

8498154265_dce60d8959_z.jpg

8499258594_c615ee4c2f_z.jpg

8499258636_11042b2eb5_z.jpg

My artist and developer "Adam English" created a small Overview video:

http://youtu.be/0HPl7sDOroE

Yours,

Martin

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey your games look perfect to add into my company's application called "Toon Goggles."  We are the leading children's video streaming application with kids content, and we are just about to launch a games section this June.  We are partnered with many large companies such as SONY, Barnes & Noble, SHARP, Panasonic, and pre-loaded on most children's android tablets.

I would like to add your game to our application on a non-exclusive basis to earn money through revenue share based off advertisements we will have.  

Please send me an e-mail at:  

[email protected]

We can discuss more there, including sending over a contract to look at, but I think it would be a perfect fit!

The only things I would need to know is if your games are touch screen compatible, and can automatically resize to various devices such as tablets  and smartphones.  Also, we would serve the games on our API, so all you would have to do is send us files that could be opened in a HTMl window.

Best,

Jordan

Hey your games look perfect to add into my company's application called "Toon Goggles."  We are the leading children's video streaming application with kids content, and we are just about to launch a games section this June.  We are partnered with many large companies such as SONY, Barnes & Noble, SHARP, Panasonic, and pre-loaded on most children's android tablets.

I would like to add your game to our application on a non-exclusive basis to earn money through revenue share based off advertisements we will have.  

Please send me an e-mail at:  

[email protected]

We can discuss more there, including sending over a contract to look at, but I think it would be a perfect fit!

The only things I would need to know is if your games are touch screen compatible, and can automatically resize to various devices such as tablets  and smartphones.  Also, we would serve the games on our API, so all you would have to do is send us files that could be opened in a HTMl window.

Best,

Jordan

I will think about it... game is develop with Construct 2 ....