[WIP] HTML5 MMORPG MadWorld Halloween Event - Play MMORPG

GBear

Mad World is Opening Halloween Event. And You can connect with Only Click

http://halloween.madworldmmo.com

Please Enjoy

Now Many user playing

and tomorrow We will be More Contents like Inventory, Levelup, New Boss, New Maps and more

we are opening events. please check FACEBOOK Please 
https://www.facebook.com/JANDISOFT

thx a lot

You can check More Info Here
59f6f625d1d21_11.thumb.png.558b48b2cd7b343cbf84d90bb84367c4.png

Check More Infomation here please ^^

d

Hey @GBear ,

Looks amazing. I tried it in a very low specs pc and I was able to play it so kudos to you.
Also it seems quite well done. I am curious, what is the market you are targeting and the number of users you have right now?

How much time have you spent on this? Taking note that you have also developed the engine in-house. Is this a part time project for you or did you have prior investment?

16 hours ago, rgk said:

I got to say amazing graphics and pretty cool over all experience. Wasn't really sure what to do once I got in the game but I'm sure that will improve in future versions.

Yeah the main problem of the game is that you harly understand what is going on. Nevertheless, it is quite well done content wise, but is lacking alot in UX. I would describe it a mess.

On 2017. 10. 30. at 11:21 PM, RelativeNull said:

Hey @GBear ,

Looks amazing. I tried it in a very low specs pc and I was able to play it so kudos to you.
Also it seems quite well done. I am curious, what is the market you are targeting and the number of users you have right now?

How much time have you spent on this? Taking note that you have also developed the engine in-house. Is this a part time project for you or did you have prior investment?

Hi!  I work with him so let me explain.  First of all thank you for the compliments.  We are targeting all platforms from PC to Facebook to even Steam but if we had to choose one, PC market is the one with the heaviest emphasis.

We had little over 15,000 unique accounts participating in the event during the three days.  The event was open to PC users only.     

We began developing the engine in 2013, and the actual development for the game began in 2015.  You can check our history here:  https://www.madworldmmo.com/about-1

It is our full time job, and right now we have 14 staff without prior investment.

On 2017. 10. 31. at 6:29 PM, RelativeNull said:

Yeah the main problem of the game is that you harly understand what is going on. Nevertheless, it is quite well done content wise, but is lacking alot in UX. I would describe it a mess.

Thanks for the feedback.  When you say UX, are you referring to UI? or like learning curve and everything?