Matthias Elephant

Release Notes - Translation Tool - Google Playstore

Hi indie developer friends :)

You already published a game in Google playstore? Then you know the pain of updating the store information in all different languages.
As a start, we published a small tool for translating and creating the release notes automatically.

We often used terms like “Bugfixes”, “Performance updates” on each release for all languages.
Now you can provide more information (up to 500 characters per language) and hopefully get more downloads with better ASO.

Release_Notes_Translate_08.png.18ef1736f7c22daa7aee3487c408e202.png

The full description of my game is a little bit over 500 characters long. I think I will merge 2 translations to get a bigger one.  The full description box recognizes each language tag or I'll have to add each one manually?

@icpAh, that's a good point. The format that is provided by our tool only works with the google "release version/ whats new" texts.
The complete description of your app must be uploaded manually for each language separately.

Currently we are working on a much bigger tool which will simplify your work with the playstore and the apple store and can automate many steps.
If you are interested in that topic, you can subscribe to our newsletter to stay informed.

You can find it here: http://www.iwantanelephant.com/newsletter/