[Android] Panelore

Vadinci

Hi!

After a few months of off and on work I just released Panelore on the Google Play Store. Panelore is heavily based on NES classic Panel De Pon (aka. Puzzle League or Tetris Attack). For those unfamiliar with the original, Panelore is a match-3 style game. Blocks can be moved horizontally only on a free basis (not one swap per match). New blocks continously appear from the bottom at a constantly increasing speed, and if any block reaches the top it's game over. It's a highscore chaser sort of deal :)

You can find the game here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.vadinci.panelore

The game is build on Lucky Kat's HTML5 framework 'Bento' and then wrapped in Cordova with some added plugins. It's open source, but not particularly aimed for usage beyond the studio at the moment. I used it primarly because I worked for Lucky Kat for a bit (I'm doing a gap-year/pre-career break sort of thing at the moment ;) ) and got used to it. Still, it's a neat little HTML5 framework suited for both Mobile and Web development.

I hope you guys will give it a try and I'm happy to answer any questions! :)

Screenshot_20171112-132304.thumb.png.987948e850f07690ad871fe58f1b5377.png