Sign in to follow this  
b10b

Pop-Pop Jingle

With holiday season approaching I made a winter themed Bubble Shooter.  The name of the game is POP-POP JINGLE and it is designed to run on mobile and desktop browsers (touch and mouse controls):

http://b10b.com/poppopjingle/

icon-b10ppj.jpg.d3f34452818be8e0d6f2919a94f2e960.jpg

Gameplay:

Happy Holidays for everyone as you pop-pop all the winter gems using fast reflexes and strategy! An addictive and easy to play Match-3 Puzzle Shooter packed with over 100 festive themed levels. Can you collect all the stars?

screenshot2.jpg.302f682f33de17156e0ef5806cb0f9c7.jpgscreenshot3.jpg.14a45e1f5d002f815813fb40cd8785ed.jpgscreenshot4.jpg.20b7a12e6404d9e393a68d979ceec63a.jpg

Technical:

Based on our earlier game (POP-POP CANDIES) this version is also made with Haxe + awe6 + CreateJS and designed to run on any device at ~30fps.  Many of the assets originated from royalty free sources.  I made the holiday themed puzzles and the bulk of the other level designs came from a level pack designed for Frozen Bubble, so big thanks to contributors there.  The levels (and star ratings) were sorted based on completion time of sample plays.

This game is available to license from our website: http://b10b.com

I love the polish in this game! And actually getting 3 stars can be challenging especially if the RNG (next bubble to shoot) is against you. But overall I just have to repeat again how insanely polished this is from the menu to the level intro animations and sound effects, just everything! Very inspiring to see this 😮