Headbang Games

Bad Pad is almost done!

Recommended Posts

Bad Pad, is going into the final phase of Early Access and we'll be ready for release Q1 2018!

Bad Pad is an hard rock comedy platformer, it tells the story of a gamepad's buttons who came to life and are, well, having some issues among themselves.One of the buttons, Pentagon, AKA Evil Pen, has gone rogue, he kidnapped your friends Hexa and TrapeZoid and he has some evil plans for the rest of the world.Dive into Evil Pen's dangerous and crazy world and help Square save his friends and everyone else!

P.S. You can try Act1 for free on steam.
http://store.steampowered.com/app/517210/Bad_Pad/

badpadReddit.thumb.png.e4cfdd75a03fe9ffc84d3013f762ffad.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, EvaFatal said:

The idea and the screenshot are awesome! I think I'll need Steam to try it) What framework/engine/language was it made with?

Thanks, I'm glad you liked it!
It was made in Html5/Construct 2/JS

You can also try the demo online in newgrounds here:

https://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/680559?id=680559

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 30.11.2017 at 11:21 AM, Headbang Games said:

Thanks, I'm glad you liked it!
It was made in Html5/Construct 2/JS

You can also try the demo online in newgrounds here:

https://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/680559?id=680559

 

Wow, great, thanks!)) I love demos)))

Oh, I like this "TV-noise" as an effect on the loading screen)

It's loading so long(((( A couple of years ago it was an issue with newgrounds in my country, the website was banned and never opened, so I can't say if the loading time is due to the problems of my country or something else. But at least the site is working now)

Good luck with your game!)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 02.12.2017 at 7:07 AM, Headbang Games said:

It should take a little while, couple of minutes or so, its around 90 mb and 1000 files, but after downloading once the next time you'll run the game it will load locally and fast.

I was able to load your game)) I saw a cool cutscene with great animation and idea! But when there was a screen with instructions, the guy didn't move(( I couldn't play. "Space", "shift" or any other buttons wouldn't make anything( Can you please tell me if I were doing something wrong or it's like browser problems. I hadn't played on Newgrounds for nearly 3-4 years while it was blocked in our country, so I may have lost the skill to use this site ><

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, EvaFatal said:

I was able to load your game)) I saw a cool cutscene with great animation and idea! But when there was a screen with instructions, the guy didn't move(( I couldn't play. "Space", "shift" or any other buttons wouldn't make anything( Can you please tell me if I were doing something wrong or it's like browser problems. I hadn't played on Newgrounds for nearly 3-4 years while it was blocked in our country, so I may have lost the skill to use this site ><

You need to move right, either with the keyboard arrows or a gamepad, if you got one connected.
You can bind the keyboards movement in the options screen if you want to use other keys.
If it's still not working try clicking on 'clear all saved data' in the options screen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Headbang Games said:

You need to move right, either with the keyboard arrows or a gamepad, if you got one connected.
You can bind the keyboards movement in the options screen if you want to use other keys.
If it's still not working try clicking on 'clear all saved data' in the options screen.

Oh, thank you, I'll try your instructions!) Good luck with releases!)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.