Html5 + JavaScript game developer wanted!

This is rodrigo Borgia. I am looking for a game developer that supports me on an idea.
I have actually a platform used in the call center company to increase agent's productivity.
In this platform, called Motivarnos ( motivarnos.com ) , you get points when answering questions from work and when you accomplish a goal (like amount of sales).
And with the points, you can redeem prizes (actually like perks, marketing prizes such as pens, balls, mugs, cups, etc.)
i would like to get out of the physical prizes and use games add ons and power ups instead
in example, having something like candy crush, and if you have collected enough points, you can buy an add on for that game. (The one inside our game, not the original one outside motivarnos.com ).
So, in that sense, im looking for a game developer to help me with the coding and art piece. Once done, my actual platform coder gets this coding to include in motivarnos.
do you feel this is something you can help me with?