Do you make money from app/play stores? How much?

mazoku

22 hours ago, mazoku said:

@blackmoondev on web are you using only licensing or also ads and some other monetization?

We use ads, subscriptions and licensing. As there are new platforms emerging for Html5 games - we plan to include "stuff to buy" within the games as well (wouldn't actually make sense to call them "in app purchases" since there won't be any app, right?:)

3 hours ago, blackmoondev said:

We use ads, subscriptions and licensing. As there are new platforms emerging for Html5 games - we plan to include "stuff to buy" within the games as well (wouldn't actually make sense to call them "in app purchases" since there won't be any app, right?:)

Interesting approach, what type of subscriptions though? And how will you include the so called "In App Purchases"? Using Google Pay or Apple Pay?

On 11/30/2017 at 2:26 PM, Luminous Wizard said:

Interesting approach, what type of subscriptions though? And how will you include the so called "In App Purchases"? Using Google Pay or Apple Pay?

Subscriptions would be "license with a monthly fee". We actually plan to introduce in-game-purchases within web games (we don't really publish them to the stores) - Instant Games look quite promising:) Also PlayFab has an option to process purchases from what I can see. 

11 hours ago, blackmoondev said:

Subscriptions would be "license with a monthly fee". We actually plan to introduce in-game-purchases within web games (we don't really publish them to the stores) - Instant Games look quite promising:) Also PlayFab has an option to process purchases from what I can see. 

Wow, okay that's quite interesting, I didn't know that type of license still exists in this market. I knew what you meant :P I'm going to look into those! Thanks! :D