Riddik

Zombie Strike

zs-screenshot-1.jpg

Hi there! I'd like to show you one of our game - Zombie Strike. This is a variation of match3 style game and zombie theme. The wall of the zombie comes on the player who should break the bricks on the match3 rules.

gameplay_zs.gif

Please play this: https://rivasgames.com/games/zombie-strike/

And I'd be happy to see any feedback. Also this game is available for license, feel free to contact me directly if you are interest (az[at]rivasgames.com or in private message) 

Thank you for your attention.

Really great game!

You have asked for feedback: I don't really know what to say, the game looks very polished and complete! I can only hope to reach such a level of polish one day. For example, I like how you were even creative in the main menu with a tombstone moving up/down to show the highscore. Little things like this really stand out. (I guess the only thing that confused me was the name. For some reason I expected a completely different game from reading the name.)

Anyways, I am just curious about your Phaser version: You've used Phaser 2.6.4 for this game. Is there a specific reason why you stuck to 2.6.4 and didn't go with the newest CE release (at that time)?

12 hours ago, jamespierce said:

Really great game!

You have asked for feedback: I don't really know what to say, the game looks very polished and complete! I can only hope to reach such a level of polish one day. For example, I like how you were even creative in the main menu with a tombstone moving up/down to show the highscore. Little things like this really stand out. (I guess the only thing that confused me was the name. For some reason I expected a completely different game from reading the name.)

Anyways, I am just curious about your Phaser version: You've used Phaser 2.6.4 for this game. Is there a specific reason why you stuck to 2.6.4 and didn't go with the newest CE release (at that time)?

Hey jamespierce!

I was very happy to read this feedback! It give inspiration to keep going. Thanks a lot jamespierce!

As for the Phaser version. There isn't a specific reason why we don't use CE version. Actully we didn't try it yet and v. 2.6.4 is completely enough for us at the moment.