Maybe Im crazy... but the lights seem to not be correct

Pryme8

http://www.babylonjs-playground.com/#WG9OY#68

So in the basic example scene that is provided in the docs, I noticed once I turned the intensity down on the lights that something seems off.

Im my head (which i probably wrong) Lights that are fixed points should not have moving spectacular highlights...  Like I understand that the position on screen might change but their location in relation to the other highlight should not be swimming around all loosey goosey....

Maybe Im just crazy though...

I can not prove that the implementation is 100% correct according to reality, but I would say the different relative position of the highlights is due to:
1) Different reflection angle from light as the lights don't have the same direction and position
2) Different light type, which again changes the amount and position of reflection to the camera

I tried it out on the Christmas tree bulbs and had the same effect. This "experiment" would be equivalent to using PointLights, I did not have an ambient light which had visible reflections at hand :/. But when using two point lights you get the same relative displacement of the highlights. 

Woot, so I am not tripping ^_^

I thought it looked a little off the way that the hemi light and the point light shifted... and then I was messing around with my chrome coffee cup while sitting here at work, and I know that the spectacular highlights will move in accordance to view angle but not something so drastic as that the highlights were merging.

So does that mean the different lights are calculating their angles in different ways, ideally wouldn't we want them all handled the same way?

http://www.babylonjs-playground.com/#WG9OY#69

See how much different this handles then the other when the only thing that changed was the light type.