Sign in to follow this  
enpu

[Panda 2] Airplane 3D

I found it hard to judge my position in relation to the boxes but looks great and runs smoothly!

Not sure if it's just me - but I would have found it easier if the up and down controls were reversed - maybe if you ever turn it into a full game you could include an option to flip them.

On 2018-01-05 at 3:02 PM, mentuat said:

I found it hard to judge my position in relation to the boxes but looks great and runs smoothly!

Not sure if it's just me - but I would have found it easier if the up and down controls were reversed - maybe if you ever turn it into a full game you could include an option to flip them.

Was gonna post some feedback, but your two suggestions is pretty much what I had to say

On 5.1.2018 at 3:02 PM, mentuat said:

Same here. At first i didn't manage to catch anything. (Took me some time to get that i have to collect the golden boxes.)

Tried to fly down and crash against what i thought to be some kind of ocean, only to find out that it's more like a waterfall. Now it looks like the plane doesn't move and just hovers infront of it whereas boxes are falling down from :)