Mesh.lookAt

Snouto

Whoa, this scene now that I am reading through it has some really weird variable scope definitions.

This is gonna take a total strip down.

Hmmm I just got home and have things I need to do.  Give me some time.

One last question, why TweenLite? what is that handling?

3 minutes ago, Pryme8 said:

https://www.babylonjs-playground.com/#9MI3LA#1

I have not finished yet but is this what you were looking for?

Thanks for the efforts but I just had a few things out of place in #15. This is how the scene should look and work: (click animate link)

https://www.babylonjs-playground.com/indexstable#E3CPCA#18

You should see in this PG that sometimes when loading/running, the camera does not position itself properly. 

TweenLite is being used to smoothly animate the movement of the camera rig (box) along a bezier curve.

Well Im not sure, how TweenLite is structured but perhaps having it on there so many times is messing things up?

I have hit run several times and cant get the camera error you were speaking of.

SO I guess, try to get your cube to be white?

Just now, Pryme8 said:

Well Im not sure, how TweenLite is structured but perhaps having it on there so many times is messing things up?

I have hit run several times and cant get the camera error you were speaking of.

SO I guess, try to get your cube to be white?

Interesting - it doest happen to me every time but when it does it looks like this:

Babylon_js_Playground.jpg

As for the rectangle, you should see from the code how i'm going about it. seems straight forward but always the box is blue. I still don't think it's reflection because its too consistent a colour but i'm at a loss as to what the cause is.

I would try redoing your image for the sign texture to something that the very bottom 10th of the image is white or the very right.
Then set up the UV like
0.9,0.9,1.0,1.0;
and 0,0,0.9,0.9;
or what ever the values would be to use that section of white (or same white as the stadium).

(cool scene btw)

1 minute ago, Pryme8 said:

I would try redoing your image for the sign texture to something that the very bottom 10th of the image is white or the very right.
Then set up the UV like
0.9,0.9,1.0,1.0;
and 0,0,0.9,0.9;
or what ever the values would be to use that section of white (or same white as the stadium).

(cool scene btw)

Is that common practice? Sounds kinda weird to me.