scene has frozen after dispose()

Dad72

There is still a problem after disposing the scene. We can see in the console: Uncaught Error: No camera defined

Why ? because then I can not recreate a new scene without refreshing the page with F5.

Even if I use engine.stopRenderLoop(), this product always.

It has always be the case: if you dispose the only scene, then rendering has nothing to render (you can check with stable version on the PG) so the canvas is not updated and remains unchanged.

The PG assumes that there is an active scene.

Furthermore even outside of the PG, if there is no scene, there is no rendering and canvas remains unchanged (Meaning: it will keep the last generated image)

The problem is that I can not reload a new scene because of the fact that there is no defini camera.

On my project if I reload a new scene to recreate a new camera I can not. I have to refresh my page for that.

How to fix this? Must I disposed the engine too and recreate it?

[edit] Yes I must have disposed the engine and recreate it, it works like that.

So if we have disposed the scene, we must also have dispose the engine to be able to recreate a scene, is it what you should do or it is not normal?

As I mentioned earlier, with engine.stopRenderLoop ()  it produces the same thing, the scene then blocks because there is no camera.

Solution 1 will not work for my project because the user can create a scene either empty or from made scene. I can not recreate a scene without knowing what the user wants to do.