bitelchux

Is worthy publishing a game with Famobi?

I have developed a game, and I would like to monetize it, I have seen html5 game publishers as Famobi for example that give you a part of the revenue that your game generate in their partners

Problem is that I should spend to much time polishing this game in order to be accepted by Famobi, and the question is... how much money, in average, could a developer get with famobi monthly if they accept or publish your game?

Also, do you know other companies famobi-like which could publish your game and give you money?in that case, are they more profitable?are they less exigent with your game quality?

On 1/16/2018 at 6:30 PM, bitelchux said:

I have developed a game, and I would like to monetize it, I have seen html5 game publishers as Famobi for example that give you a part of the revenue that your game generate in their partners

Problem is that I should spend to much time polishing this game in order to be accepted by Famobi, and the question is... how much money, in average, could a developer get with famobi monthly if they accept or publish your game?

Also, do you know other companies famobi-like which could publish your game and give you money?in that case, are they more profitable?are they less exigent with your game quality?

Go through TrueValhalla's post on this.

https://www.truevalhalla.com/blog/list-of-html5-game-publishers-sponsors

I will recommend it because TrueValhalla is quite successful in his trade so his recommendations count.