SceneLoader.Load doesn't work anymore with new babylon versions

Vousk-prod.

Hello,

The SceneLoader example (David Catuhe's post "Babylon.js: How to load a .babylon file produced with Blender") works perfectly with the babylon.js version provided in the loadScene.zip file (don't know the version number, but the babylon.js file is 192 Ko and was created 10 july 2013).

But when I replace this old babylon.js file with the current version (1.8.5, downloaded from the master branch on github), it doesn't work anymore.

Instead of the scene, I got a beautiful white on white canvas...

Any idea why ? Some changes in the API not reflected in the wiki or documentation ?

are there any errors in the js console?  

I know this might be a stretch, but does your style look like this in your html doc?  I had the same problem initially, and this style setting works for us.  again, it might be a stretch but if you're not getting errors, then maybe ...

<style>
html, body, canvas 
{
           width: 100%;
           height: 100%;
           padding: 0;
           margin: 0;
           overflow: hidden;
}
</style>

I had to change some features in the earlier version of .babylon format. This could be the cause. Now I promise I won't break anymore file compat :)

Does this mean that the plugin for Blender scene export is not current and needs to be updated? 

When I try the tutorial from this site: http://blogs.msdn.com/b/eternalcoding/archive/2013/06/28/babylon-js-how-to-load-a-babylon-file-produced-with-blender.aspx

I get the following error reported in Firefox Developers tools even with neoRiley's suggested fix: "Valid manifest file not found. Scene & textures will be loaded directly from the web server." babylon.js:22

Any advice is appreciated. Thank you!