MoviRender - under construction

Dad72

Hello,

I wanted to introduce a new project that I have been working on for some time in parallel with HeroonEngine. It's a 3D interactive story editor with game-shaped animations with hiding points to find or interactive objects to click to advance a story that you create, which can happen successfully or with failure.

You will be able :

• - Create multiple scenes and navigate from one to the other to make indoor scenes, other outdoor ...
  • - Create multiple cameras per scene to create different viewpoints as can be seen in the movies and also navigate from one to the other. The cameras to create are cameras spectator, there is also a camera made by default for the editor which is the user camera not use on the final rendering of the game.
  • - Create a scene from scratch with a terrain and a user camera and a default spectator camera or create from a list of prefect scenes with different themes that you can complete and save to continue your work later.
  • - Add primitive objects (to create hiding points to click) or customize for a scene, position them, turn them and scale them. Its objects can be interactive or not, made visible or hidden and what does its interaction do following a type of click (single, double, drag and long) but also the camera change, scene change, triggering animations, dialogues, effects, sounds or to make hidden objects visible ...
  • - Animate objects, cameras and characters that are triggered with interactions on objects to advance the story.
  • - Each scene has default shadows to activate and a default sky rotation, you can change the environment settings by changing the sky texture, add fog and change post-process and others.
  • - You can also add backgrounds of different types to simulate a scene background. Ideal for creating depth quickly.
  • - You can also create lights, the edit and exclude objects to illuminate.

So you can create with MoviRender all kind of interactive story. This can be a police investigation to solve and according to the choices made, the story runs successfully or with failure.

It's still under construction, but it's at a good enough scene to be able to talk about it. I do not know when I could finish it, I still need maybe 2, 3 months of work on it to release a first public version. I also have the whole site to do with tutorials. So I still have a lot of work.

I think it's something that can be fun to create interactive stories.

Feel free to leave your comments to get your opinion on this project. If you have ideas of what you would like to do with this kind of program, it may inspire me to add what I would not think. I will make an announcement when this project is available.

Thank you. Here is a small screenshot:

moviRender.thumb.jpg.565cce62ac9f18e47af92e5549beb6a9.jpg