Anyone using gamedistribution.com as a publisher?

mazoku

• 3 months later...

I am also a GD publisher and developer since March 2018. And I also work with many other game distributors like Cloud Games, 4J, SoftGames, Famobi, CrazyGames, ... and Gamedistribution.

Actually, up to now, June 06, 2019, I was work hard with GD. I have earned some money monthly and I also delayed my payment on GD.

I really understand this problem when we have not recived money as well as myself efforts. So, I have plan to write a personal blog that shares all revenue of some game distributors and personal reviews about them. The purpose I write this review for new people who want to join in games entertainment industry. I will post my review on my blog about report my monthly earnings as well as games developer experience. (Follow me on FB and TW page)

• 2 weeks later...

First of all gamedistribution need to made their site more secure. I have find some of my games at past published on facebook and other websites and i'm not talking for iframe method. My games downloaded with eassyyy way.. Browser -> Save as, some extra programs, etc etc.......... Why to trust you again?

Advice: Use cdn, or make a good .htaccess and robots code lines. Save our works from "idiots".

Thanks god, i remove all of them.

I will not talking about money of course. The same games on other sites get more earnings in 1 month and in gamedistribution get 1/3 of earnings in 3 months.

So big traffic and i get too low earnings? Am i missing something with this company?

Also, need to update their sdk, to be more "clever". More sites that get the games, use theirs ads and for some strange reason, the ads from gamedistribution sdk show once or not at all.

I wonder, why all old developers continue and publish their games. So strange. I can understand, new developers don't know too much. Who knows.

Good luck to all with this company.

P.S: "success stories" ? Can you share some original-success stories?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 10/7/2018 at 3:15 PM, gonzos said:

Does anyone have problem with upload on GameDistribution.com?

I have following problem: Root folder of zip file doesn't include index.html or manifest.json.

even if I have index.html in root folder.

Hi gonzos,

have you solved your problem?

• 4 months later...

I also had very bad experience with the Gamedistribution.com. They have very poor management system in everything from support to financial system.

I wanted to upload game on their system and regarding I mailed them many times to solve my game uploading issue. But they never responded to me. So I could not not upload my games on their portal.

I am also working as a published on their portal. But sadly they did not pay me all the earnings I made.

I accumulated total of € 230 from June 2019 to November 2019. But they sent me only € 118.23 which I earned from August 2019 to November 2019 . Also to get the payment I had to communicate with them lots of time. Please see the screenshot. I am looking to avoid using gamedistribution.com further, better I will use gamemonize.com.

payment.png

revenue.png

• 8 months later...
On 1/21/2019 at 11:20 AM, GameDistribution Support said:

Hi Lakshay,

We are actually do very well for the developers AND the publishers as they all get an equal share of the revenue!
So there is no more benefit for a publisher or a developer, we all make the same great shares for as long as your game is live with us. ?

Cheers,
The GameDistribution.com Team

out of topic (for GameDistribution.com Team).... 

Why my web site have blocade? The game is blocked for this website. If you want to play this game, go to ..... 

Example: https://igre.games/super-runcraft/play/

I added all in ads.txt . I sent a few email to [email protected] but nothing....

Edited by igre.games

• 1 year later...
On 6/19/2019 at 1:23 AM, odiusfly said:

First of all gamedistribution need to made their site more secure. I have find some of my games at past published on facebook and other websites and i'm not talking for iframe method. My games downloaded with eassyyy way.. Browser -> Save as, some extra programs, etc etc.......... Why to trust you again?

Advice: Use cdn, or make a good .htaccess and robots code lines. Save our works from "idiots".

Thanks god, i remove all of them.

I will not talking about money of course. The same games on other sites get more earnings in 1 month and in gamedistribution get 1/3 of earnings in 3 months.

So big traffic and i get too low earnings? Am i missing something with this company?

Also, need to update their sdk, to be more "clever". More sites that get the games, use theirs ads and for some strange reason, the ads from gamedistribution sdk show once or not at all.

I wonder, why all old developers continue and publish their games. So strange. I can understand, new developers don't know too much. Who knows.

Good luck to all with this company.

P.S: "success stories" ? Can you share some original-success stories?

other sites get more earnings in 1 month and in gamedistribution get 1/3 of earnings in 3 months.

: Can you share whocj site can earn more by upload your game ?

• 2 weeks later...