mazoku

Anyone using gamedistribution.com as a publisher?

Check out this thread. People have had not so great experience with gamedistribution.com. Its no advice just an FYI

Edit: I just realized that the original thread was also created by you. Anyways, I guess you already have the information which I was trying to pass on.

My two cents/My story:

Registered at gamedistribution.com game `Vikings Village Party Hard` in AUGUST 2017

Read that I need revenue on the level of 50 Euro before they pay me. OK. Then we wait 60 days OK.

I haven't received ANY payments so far.

Attaching screenshot from paypal (incoming transfers selected, Euro, none as you see)

Attaching screenshot from their old system as you can see it was well above 50 Euro even before 2018 January

This should get you thinking about the GD Franchise.

Screenshot at 2018-03-19 14:06:53.png

Screenshot at 2018-03-19 14:52:04.png

Update:

They paid me after I emailed them like 10 times

Will continue using it

This is fragment from my paypal:

Uwaga od użytkownika Orangegames Holding B.V.
Vooxe/Tunnl August € 48,11, September € 17,27, October € 11,82, November € 10,90, December € 5,22 payment 2017!
Szczegóły
Nadawca: Orangegames Holding B.V.93,32 EUR
Opłata-ujemne 3,06 EUR
Suma90,26 EUR

Does anyone have problem with upload on GameDistribution.com?

I have following problem: Root folder of zip file doesn't include index.html or manifest.json.

even if I have index.html in root folder.

It's badly worded. They mean to convey that 

if(!file.contains("index.html") || !file.contains("manifest.json")) throw "Bad zip file";

That is: you are missing manifest.json. No idea why they started requiring it though. Doesn't have too much sense for html5 games, although I guess certain parts do.

On 10/7/2018 at 4:40 PM, Antriel said:

It's badly worded. They mean to convey that 

if(!file.contains("index.html") || !file.contains("manifest.json")) throw "Bad zip file";

That is: you are missing manifest.json. No idea why they started requiring it though. Doesn't have too much sense for html5 games, although I guess certain parts do.

And how to manifest.json have to look? There isn't explanation on their how to implement API web page? 

According your code above it means "one of"- I see logical or ||

1 hour ago, gonzos said:

And how to manifest.json have to look? There isn't explanation on their how to implement API web page? 

I just googled and used the first thing I found and it worked. https://app-manifest.firebaseapp.com/

1 hour ago, gonzos said:

According your code above it means "one of"- I see logical or ||

Yes, if either is missing, then the package is invalid. The same as:

if(!(file.contains("index.html") && file.contains("manifest.json"))) throw "Bad zip file";

Im using gamedistribution but i will delete all my games, they pay me the first times but from may they dont pay me again i talk with them and say that they are delayed but never pay me again.

I upload more than 50 games in all this months.

Be carrefull with this guys.

Cheers

On 10/16/2018 at 6:46 PM, Frozennnn said:

Im using gamedistribution but i will delete all my games, they pay me the first times but from may they dont pay me again i talk with them and say that they are delayed but never pay me again.

I upload more than 50 games in all this months.

Be carrefull with this guys.

Cheers

I can confirm that they pay a lot less after time like 100x less

On 10/19/2018 at 2:24 PM, Prozi said:

I can confirm that they pay a lot less after time like 100x less

Hey Prozi  Last time you said that you will continue using them.  For now you suggest not to deal with them? I just planned to upload more games on their portal... 😪

Maybe the payment decrease occur after them stop featuring games on some of categories... What about impressions/gameplay ratio etc?

Well Judge for yourself 3 dollars per month is not too much but maybe they changed the api or sth or Im doing something wrong

But I see their ads in my game and all they give is about 3$ per month this is ridiculous

Maybe i am doing something wrong and you will have more luck

I am just honestly telling my case

Screenshot from 2018-10-20 21-07-11.png

I'm a publisher and having games that I distribute also by GD.

I can confirm that in the last 6 month you need to approach them to get the payment - but at least you get, and their minimum payment is low, not like others who can say minimum $500

About eCPM - it dropped. since the beginning of the year it really dropped. on my website BIBIB.net I used to have 0.13 CPC (EURO) and it dropped like hell. I also see it with the games I distribute on other websites. I can't point on the reason, ADS.TXT or Google taking too much control on the market, maybe drop of value in the entire industry. Don't know. But I've heard about it from some publishers and developers.